Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Roof Begins and More.....

 First I just wanted to post this picture.  This tree is at the front of our property.  It reminds me of the tree of life because it is so perfect.  My favorite tree of the whole property.
The first part of the roof is going up today.  I can't believe those guys work so hard in this heat.  It was 103 when I was out there.  This section of roof is over our closet and Abigail's room.
And finally today we have a new edition to our home.  We knew we wanted a Baby Grand for our new house.  The piano store is moving and had amazing prices to keep from having to move all those pianos.  They are going to store it for us for 6 months until the house is ready.  It is a Weber and is brand new.  Abby will enjoy this.  Makes me want to start taking lessons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment